Cross Winds Entry Information
This season, 2014, we will be working on several GREEN initiatives.
One of these is the reduction in the use of paper, such as paper applications and printed materials.
Please plan to use our online registration system.
|Cross Winds Classic
||Thru 9:00am 2/28
|CAT 1,2,3 Males
|CAT 4 & 5 Males
|CAT 1,2,3 Females||$40||$45|
|CAT 4 Females||$40||$45|
|All Juniors 14 and under||$15||$15|
|Tandem (Captain & Stoker(||$60||$75|
- All 2014 USCF rules are in effect.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- ANSI/SNEL approved helmets must be worn at all times on the bike.
- No sleeveless jerseys allowed.
- No Aero bars allowed.
- All riders racing age 18 or younger must run junior gears per USA Cycling rules
- Wheels In/Wheels Out.
- Valid and current USCF license must be presented at registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Promoter reserves the right to adjust start times, mileage, cancel/combine events.
- USAC Permit #: Pending
- Pre-registration is available on-line at Bigreg.com on line. Race-day registration opens at 8:00am and is open to 9:30am.
- Entry fees include a $3 per day USCF insurance surcharge.
- Non-licensed USAC riders will be required to purchase a $10 one-day USAC license.
- Unattached riders (riders who do not belong to a USCF club) will be charged a $5 unattached rider fee on race day. Category 5 Men, Category 4 Women and Juniors will not be charged the fee.
- *Men Category 5 fields are limited to 50 riders. If more than 50 Category 5 riders register, then two groups will be established and separated by age (estimated ranges will be): 39 and under, 40 and over.
- Photo ID required at time of packet pick up.
- NO REFUNDS for these events
There is NO rain date, We Go Rain or Shine. In case of inclement weather, management reserves
the right to alter/modify the race/course for safety concerns. In the case of a " Natural Disaster"
Local Incident/Terrorist Act, there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must except
any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complementary race entry to a future race.
All monies collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies, staffing,
and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair, safe and exciting event for all.
Any decision we make to go forth with the race is based on the overall event safety.
Management further reserves the right to reject or accept any race entry.
Race Entry Confirmation Updates
Your canceled check, or your confirmation email if you register online, will serve as confirmation of race entry
and acceptance. The race entry list serves as additional confirmation of your registration. Further information
will be made available on the event website, and will be sent to you via email. In order to receive the most
current event information with a minimum of delay, please update your registration if your email address changes.
We will not share or sell your email address with anyone for any reason, unless it's unavoidably necessary in
order to ensure you are able to participate in the event. Participant lists will be posted approximately
10 days prior to the event.
Event updates will be sent out via email to registered participants.